Market & Competitive Intelligence
donderdag, 21 november 2019
Minder dan 5 jaar
donderdag, 21 november 2019
zaterdag, 21 november 2020
Market Analyst (32-40 hours)
Arnhem, The Netherlands
At Hammer, we help our clients to make informed strategic decisions based on fact-based market intelligence about their markets, customers and competitors. The main markets we are active in are Agri, Food and Pharma. Our clients are start-ups, family businesses and multinationals.
As a start-up (<5years old), we are steadily growing and adding new clients to our portfolio. So, we constantly need bright minds to support us. We are looking for a Market Analyst to strengthen our research team. In your role you’ll experience the full cycle of a market intelligence project, from scoping to delivery. You will perform a wide variety of tasks: desk-research, quantitative/qualitative research, acquisition, data modelling, (financial) analysis etc.
To give you a more straight-forward idea of our work, examples of projects we did this year:
- Supporting export decision for an international software company (geo-expansion)
- Exploring market attractiveness before a M&A decision (commercial due diligence)
- Provided insights on penetration/awareness of different products (brand monitor)
What do you bring to the table?
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and an ambitious mindset + willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently in a highly paced environment
- Fluent in Dutch and (business) English is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Experience with Excel and SPSS is a must
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, R) or BI skills (e.g. Power BI/Tableau) are a pre
- 2/3 years working experience in a strategy consultancy, market research company or Food company is a pre
- University graduate (computing science, economics, business administration, finance, agrotechnology, food technology)
- Office at the beautiful Jansbuitensingel (5 min. from Arnhem Central) + excellent coffee J
- Option to work from home/university/wherever you are, on your own device
- Competitive salary (€2700 indication, actual salary based on experience + travel allowance)
- Direct client contact
- Steep learning curve, opportunity to be part of a growing start-up
Working at Hammer
- We are incredibly proud that as we’ve grown, our culture has remained constant. The core? Collaboration, fun, and collective hard work without egos
- You’ll get a lot of responsibilities and freedom, we are allergic to bureaucracy
- We love own initiatives and innovative ideas to improve our business
- We don’t believe in micromanagement
Interested? Please send your resume + short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcome you at our office in Arnhem!